CZML Type Definition

I do a lot of work with czml and one thing that really bothered me for a long time was having to constantly refer back and forth to the czml-writer docs and such on github when trying to remember the params on an object in czml. I understand that they are a pretty close match to the constructor options for each type but… I wanted something else. I wanted a type definition for czml so I could get autocompletes and such when working with czml. I went through and made my own but, because if the inherent flexibility of some of these values, it’s a little biased.

For instance… a property with a numeric value (a line width for example) could be a numeric value, it could be a Double which is an object with a number property and the value on it, or that number property could be an array of time tagged values. For simplicity, I chose the longer form as the standard. It can’t be just a numeric value, it will always be an object Double. It keeps the interface consistent as opposed to having a multiple potential value types on every property. That’s just… that’s a mess.

Anyway, would the Cesium team be interested in looking over that and potentially including it as part of Cesium?