Event after finish drawing

Hi, when I get big data from the backend, after getting the data, it takes a long time to draw the data to the map. I would like to know if there is such an event when I can receive after completion of drawing data to the map.
Thanks in advance.

@Mr_Fun

What kind of data are you adding to the Cesium Viewer? Are you retrieving your data from Cesium ion? I do not know of any simple ways to check if your data has been drawn on your map. Does anyone else from the community have any suggestions?

I did find this community forum thread that seems to address an issue related to your question.

Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

2 Likes

Thanks for your reply, my data consists of large polygons, and I receive them from API - (backend)

1 Like

@Mr_Fun

Thank you for providing a few more details. I just have a few more questions that might help me get a better understanding of your use case. What data type are you importing? Which API are you using to import this data? In the meantime, I would be curious to hear your thoughts on the community forum thread that I shared in my last post. As mentioned earlier, I believe that your issue is at least partially addressed in the thread.

-Sam