Extruding GeoJSON Datasource points by different height values

Hi! I'm trying to change the z coordinate for a set of GeoJSON points. So far, I've imported a GeoJSON object into a GeoJsonDataSource, and the points themselves have one z coordinate, with the other as a separate attribute. I can find many instances where we can extrude polygons off a specific attribute, however I can't find where to extrude _points_.

var ds = new Cesium.GeoJsonDataSource.load(geojson,{}).then(function(ds){
            viewer.dataSources.add(ds);
            viewer.zoomTo(ds);
...................Event listener to trigger this portion of code.............
            var entities = ds.entities.values;
            for (var i=0;i<entities.length;i++){
              var entity = entities[i];
              *I WANT TO CHANGE ENTITY'S Z COORDINATE HERE*

}

Looking to change/extrude z coordinate from different altitude measurements (eg lidar vs barometric, etc). Forums say a "entity.polygon.heightExtrusion"... however there is no such thing as "entity.point.xxxxx".

An extrusion usually means taking a 2 dimensional object and extending it along an axis to create a 3 dimensional object.

A point is 0 dimensional, so I’m not sure what the desired result of extruding it should look like. Are you trying to create a line out of a point? If so, I think the easiest way to do that is to add a cylinder to your entity:

entity.cylinder = {

length : 50.0,

topRadius : 2.0,

bottomRadius : 2.0,

heightReference: Cesium.HeightReference.RELATIVE_TO_GROUND

};

``

Here’s a Sandcastle of what this looks like. Right click anywhere on the terrain to create a point with a cylinder that “extrudes” it upwards.