fork cesium which dependency should I add

I will fork cesium and developing some features in gis. I would like to debug javascript files in cesium.But in hello world workspace examples, it uses Cesium.js that is combined all js files in one file. I would like to work with js seperately. I understand I should use requirejs but which js dependency should I add to example in hello world workspace.

Apps\CesiumViewer is a good place to start if you want to use Cesium via requireJS.

if I add Apps\CesiumViewer

GET file:///C:/Users/eesirik/Desktop/cesium-master/Apps/scripts/AppsCesiumViewer.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND require.js:1881
Uncaught Error: Script error for: AppsCesiumViewer
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror require.js:163
GET file:///C:/Users/eesirik/Desktop/cesium-master/Apps/scripts/Cesium.js net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND require.js:1881
Uncaught Error: Script error for: Cesium
http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror require.js:163

<head>
   <script data-main="scripts/main" src="../ThirdParty/requirejs-2.1.9/require.js"></script>
</head>
<body>
  <div id="cesiumContainer"></div>
  <script>
  require(["Apps\CesiumViewer"], function(util) {
    //This function is called when scripts/helper/util.js is loaded.
    //If util.js calls define(), then this function is not fired until
    //util's dependencies have loaded, and the util argument will hold
    //the module value for "helper/util".
  var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer');
});

</script>

What I meant was that you should not be using HelloWorld at all. Instead, you want to use the entire CesiumViewer directory as a template for your AMD development.

Here is an overview of how it works.

index.html includes require-js in a script tag and sets the data-main property to CesiumViewerStartup (which means CesiumViewerStartup.js)

CesiumViewerStartup.js is where the requirejs configuration is done, it also loads in CesiumViewer.js as the application “main”.

CesiumViewer.js is where all of the application code actually lives (and it also requires in all of the modules it needs).

Once you understand the these three things, setting up your own application should be easy; or just copy and use the CesiumViewer directory as a jumping off point.