We use this Sandcastle for our modeler to test animations in Cesium.
- See the list of named animations
- Verify the index order
- Run animations individually
- Run selected animations concurrently (if designed to do so)
If this had been in the community earlier it would have saved us some time - hope it helps you.
However, it uncovered a problem and we need some help.
We think the code is correct in that we can individually and concurrently control the Cesium_Air model’s propellers.
But our Blender models are not able to perform two animations concurrently - kinda.
We know that two animations must not share common components so we have tried to design with that in mind.
Notice the Excavator can MoveBase or MoveCab but not both concurrently.
DumpTruck 1 can MoveBase or MoveCab but not both concurrently.
We did some reductions on DumpTruck 2 and this is strange:
- We can MoveBase or MoveCab
- We can MoveBase and then MoveCab concurrently! Happy day!
- But we CANNOT switch the order and MoveCab and then MoveBase concurrently. How strange.
I know its a problem with our models but we can’t figure it out.
Could someone give some suggestions on what we should research or try?
Here is a link to DumpTruck 2 if you want to load the glb. (This is licensed so do not distribute)
Any help would be appreciated.