How do I download the model data in the link

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

I want to download the BIM data that is 3DTiles, Is it convenient to share a link

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

I’m not 100% sure on this but I believe that model is owned by Bentley Systems. It’s served by ion as a sample tileset, so I don’t think it’s available to be downloaded and used offline.

If you just need something to test with you can just use that ion link there. If you have your own BIM datasets, you can upload them to your ion account (cesium.com/ion) and be able to serve them that way.

在 2018年11月20日星期二 UTC+8上午1:08:38,Omar Shehata写道:

I'm not 100% sure on this but I believe that model is owned by Bentley Systems. It's served by ion as a sample tileset, so I don't think it's available to be downloaded and used offline.

If you just need something to test with you can just use that ion link there. If you have your own BIM datasets, you can upload them to your ion account (cesium.com/ion) and be able to serve them that way.

On Monday, November 19, 2018 at 2:15:31 AM UTC-5, yff...@gmail.com wrote:1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I want to download the BIM data that is 3DTiles, Is it convenient to share a link
https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Apps/Sandcastle/?src=3D%20Tiles%20BIM.html&label=All

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

thank you very much