1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.
2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.
You will need to provide more information if you want someone to help you out.
If you want to use Cesium to create a 3D model then that is not really the beat tool to use (unless you are programmatically creating the 3D model) - it is designed as a viewing and analysis platform.
If you want to view an already created model then the answer will depend on what type of model it is, what format, etc. That’s why you’ll need to provide more details.
– You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “cesium-dev” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
To view this discussion on the web visit .