How to force loading of all 3D tiles?

1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.

I have my own custom pipeline to generate a 3D tileset. I’m testing out the LOD functionality and it would be helpful to see all the tiles rendered.

2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

At the moment, I am simply setting the geometric error to all of the tiles to an obscenely large number and it renders some but not all of the leaves.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

I want to make sure that I have the LODs set up correctly (ensuring spatial coherence), I would like all the tiles to be rendered at once.

4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.

Cesium 1.59, Window 10, Google Chrome.

You can set the maximumScreenSpaceError to 1 to force loading the highest resolution of tiles (and if you have skipLevelOfDetail false, then it should go through all LOD levels). Does that answer your question?

If you’re not already using it you may also find the 3D Tiles inspector useful here: https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Apps/Sandcastle/index.html?src=3D%20Tiles%20Inspector.html

Is the pipeline you’re working on open source?

Hi Omar,

Your solution worked well for me. Thank you.

No, my pipeline is not open source, and I’m afraid I don’t think it will ever be (it’s for a client).