Interpolation billboard disappears once it reaches its availability stop time.

I am using SandCastle interpolation example and have successfully interpolated multiple object with different availabilities but once the stop time of any entity passes the object disappears , i want objects to stay at their end point while other approaching their end time. Please help.

Hello,

This is the way our interval system is meant to work. The only way I know of to keep the object around would be to add an interval that lasts until the end or your clock range.

Best,

Hannah

See the forwardExtapolationType options on SampledProperty: https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Documentation/SampledProperty.html#forwardExtrapolationType There is also backwardExtrapolationType. In both cases you can also set the duration (i.e. forwardExtrapolationDuration).

It sounds like you want to set the type to HOLD.

Yes actually i used HOLD for keeping the object stay at it end point, but to keep it visible until its start time reaches i had to add an interval , that was quiet difficult though, but that did the job for me. Thanks a lot.

Ammar

Great, thats worked like a charm, actually i was trying to achieve something like this programmatically.

Time : 1--------------2------------3
Object A : *--------------*------------*
Object B : *------------*

So along with keeping the object to HOLD at point 3 i had to keep the object B visible while object A is moving from 1 to 2. So along with adding interval i used HOLD thing to achieve my goal.

Ammar