I recently upgraded to version b30 and had to move to using EllipseOutlineGeometry
(instead of computeEllipseBoundary).
When I was using computeEllipseBoundary to create an ellipse it was easy to:
1) change the location of the ellipse (by setting the positions array)
2) change line width
3) save all the ellipses in a simple collection
1) how do I change ellipse position?
2) how do I change the line width? (in chrome scene.maximumAliasedLineWidth = 1)
3) Is there a simpler way then saving my ellipse in a primitiveCollection as a Geometry Instance?