Label/Billboard Rendering issues with 2D Infinite Horizontal Scrolling

Hello,

I am taking advantage of the horizontal scrolling feature when in 2D mode, very awesome!

I am running into some issues though and was wondering if anyone could provide some advice..

When I render labels or billboards right where the horizontal cut off is (also where the next map begins), they are being obscured. Attached you will see an image of what I am talking about.

Plotting entities around the (-180, 180 lon) area is vital for the application I am developing, so any help would be greatly appreciated!

Cesium version:1.29

Explore rcalacon

If providing URLs is against forum rules, please let me know and I will remove it.

Thanks again!

Hello,

Sorry, I can’t see your picture because photobucket is blocked on our network (you’re always welcome to post links though!)

I believe what you’re seeing is this bug though: https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/issues/3960

If you’re having a different problem, could you attach the picture to the forum post?

Thanks,

Hannah

Hey Hannah, if IDL refers to the specific area where the 2D map begins its next map iteration with horizontal scrolling then yes, that is it. You'll have to forgive me, I cannot find on the web page where it will allow me to attach an image but I think we are on the same page.

Thanks for the help!

Oh yes, sorry! IDL is short for the International Date Line. It’s at latitude 180, which is the edge between the two maps.

-Hannah

Whoops, i mean longitude 180