Hello, I’m working with a high-profile organization on what will be the ultimate real estate map of NYC. We have direct access to all of the listing data, and a multitude of other spatial & semantic data sets that we would like to have a portal built on top of a Cesium 3D map implementation.
- Use 3D vector tiles to render high resolution photomesh derived from oblique & street level imagery (provided)
- Open-access public portal and broker-only login-secured portal
- Deliver UI concept to show listing & property data for a selected parcel, as well as bundled data layers
- Build out robust search & filtering system across listing data
- Provide UI space for listing broker direct contact
I have extensive expertise as a non-technical product manager in this domain, and am looking to either hire a consultancy or assemble a team of contractors to deliver this project incrementally with aggressive quarterly milestones over the next year. Ample capital is available for this project, though strict cost & schedule estimation will need to be adhered to given the significance of the stakeholders involved.
Please contact me with any interest or suggestions at email@example.com and please include your background and comp expectations.