OAuth to 3rd Party WMS Server

I’m currently working on a project using Cesium for Unity, and I’m facing a challenge that I hope some of you might be able to help me with. My goal is to access and display WMS layers from a third-party data provider’s server which is secured with OAuth. Using regular GIS tools and my client credentials, I have no issue whatsoever authenticating and accessing these layers on this secure third-party WMS server. I understand that Cesium for Unity uses OAuth for authenticating with the Cesium Ion servers. However, I’m unsure how to configure OAuth with Cesium’s WMS raster overlay provider. Has anybody else successfully authenticated to OAuth-secured WMS server? If so, how is it done and could you provide a code sample? Thanks.

1 Like

Hi @Cory_Martin, welcome to the community!

I’m not sure what’s causing your issue from a glance. But it would help to know: are there any errors in the console when you try to load your CesiumWebMapServiceRasterOverlay?

I’ll also ask my team for input in case it’s something obvious. Thank you for your patience :pray: