Object disappearing

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.

My aim is to publish the data in cityGML format to web. After some research in internet I understand that dumping the data to the PostGIS database and then convert the data into tiles,JSON using "3D City Database Importer/Exporter" tool. By using sample given in 3DCityDB-Web-Map-Client zip file,just I changed the path of the files. The data is rendered but it disappear suddenly. Could you please help me to solve this issue?

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.

Can you post a screenshot or a video of what you’re seeing? Does it disappear just after some period of time or when you move the camera? Does it come back, or does it just flicker?

One way I know that works well is using Cesium ion (https://cesium.com/ion/). We built that tiling pipeline to make it easy to tile and stream large amounts of 3D data, like CityGML. You can just drag and drop your CityGML files there and get a tileset that you can view in CesiumJS and stream over the web. Try it out and let me know if it works! This is a good reference page on the supported formats on ion: