plugin - ConicSensorGraphics innnerHalfAngle and Dome surface

Hello,

I am using Sensor plugin to visualize some kind of 3D conic pie and I have the following code piece. The value of innerHalfAngle seems to have no effect on the entity. It keeps drawing the same shape whatever I set the value. And is there a way to draw the dome for the cone at all?

Thanks

var sensor = new CesiumSensors.ConicSensorGraphics();
    sensor.show = true;
    sensor.radius=1000000.0;
    sensor.innerHalfAngle = Cesium.Math.PI_OVER_FOUR;
    sensor.outerHalfAngle = Cesium.Math.PI_OVER_FOUR * 3;
    sensor.lateralSurfaceMaterial = new Cesium.ColorMaterialProperty(new Cesium.Color(0.2, 0.2, 1, 0.5));
    sensor.showIntersection = false;
    sensor.intersectionWidth = 2.0;
    sensor.intersectionColor = Cesium.Color.YELLOW;

var e = new Cesium.Entity({
        'position': new Cesium.ConstantPositionProperty(Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees(30,30)),
        'id' : 'asdasdadad',
        'orientation': Cesium.Transforms.headingPitchRollQuaternion(Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees(30, 30),
            0, toRadians(180), 0)
    });

The cesium-sensors plug-in is no longer supported and lacks dome functionality. I think someone was planning on forking the repository to keep it updated with the latest versions of Cesium, but I’m not sure if anything ever came of it.

I try not to mention commercial products, but since it’s the only alternative I know of, AGI does offer a commercial version of Cesium with complete sensor capabilities (and some other features), which you can check out at https://cesium.agi.com/ Use the links on that page if you want to get more information.

Sorry to hear that. Maybe my company considers using commercial version since there is no better alternative yet.
Thanks a lot