Polygon graphics rendering issues

1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.

I added a ship model and polyongraphics to viewer. Also I created water animation material(GroundPrimitive). If I set viewer.scene.globe.depthTestAgainstTerrain = true, Ship perfectly showing under the water. But PolygonGraphics not rendering properly.

viewer.scene.globe.depthTestAgainstTerrain = false

viewer.scene.globe.depthTestAgainstTerrain = true

I want to show the ship under the water and Polygon should show perfectly.Anyone help me out?

2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.

4. The Cesium version you’re using, your operating system and browser.

Cesium version: 1.60, os: win 7, browser: chrome.

Does the artifact on the polygon shift as you move the camera angle? This looks like z-fighting, which happens when two things in 3D space occupy exactly the same spot. Try moving the polygon’s height a little bit (or set its clampToGround: true).

Let me know if this helps. This looks like a cool application! What kind of project are you working on?

Hi @Omar Shehata,
Thanks for your suggestion. I solved the issue. Actualy, the issue is that, I enabled perPositionHeight in PolygonGraphics. It causes the issue. After, I set perPositionHeight to false, It renders perfectly. The project is that, tracking vehicles in the port area.