Shader error when building with URP

I get the following error when building Android in Unity’s URP environment.
Is there any way to deal with this?

Compiling Subshader: 0, Pass: Universal Forward, Vertex program with DIRLIGHTMAP_COMBINED DYNAMICLIGHTMAP_ON EVALUATE_SH_VERTEX LIGHTMAP_ON STEREO_MULTIVIEW_ON _ADDITIONAL_LIGHTS _ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS _LIGHT_COOKIES _MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS_CASCADE _REFLECTION_PROBE_BLENDING _REFLECTION_PROBE_BOX_PROJECTION _SCREEN_SPACE_OCCLUSION _SHADOWS_SOFT_MEDIUM
Platform defines: SHADER_API_MOBILE UNITY_ENABLE_REFLECTION_BUFFERS UNITY_LIGHTMAP_DLDR_ENCODING UNITY_NO_CUBEMAP_ARRAY UNITY_NO_DXT5nm UNITY_NO_FULL_STANDARD_SHADER UNITY_NO_RGBM UNITY_NO_SCREENSPACE_SHADOWS UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF3
Disabled keywords: DOTS_INSTANCING_ON EVALUATE_SH_MIXED FOG_EXP FOG_EXP2 FOG_LINEAR INSTANCING_ON LIGHTMAP_SHADOW_MIXING SHADER_API_GLES30 SHADOWS_SHADOWMASK UNITY_ASTC_NORMALMAP_ENCODING UNITY_COLORSPACE_GAMMA UNITY_ENABLE_DETAIL_NORMALMAP UNITY_FRAMEBUFFER_FETCH_AVAILABLE UNITY_HALF_PRECISION_FRAGMENT_SHADER_REGISTERS UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER1 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER2 UNITY_HARDWARE_TIER3 UNITY_LIGHTMAP_FULL_HDR UNITY_LIGHTMAP_RGBM_ENCODING UNITY_LIGHT_PROBE_PROXY_VOLUME UNITY_METAL_SHADOWS_USE_POINT_FILTERING UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF1 UNITY_PBS_USE_BRDF2 UNITY_PRETRANSFORM_TO_DISPLAY_ORIENTATION UNITY_SPECCUBE_BLENDING UNITY_SPECCUBE_BOX_PROJECTION UNITY_UNIFIED_SHADER_PRECISION_MODEL UNITY_USE_DITHER_MASK_FOR_ALPHABLENDED_SHADOWS UNITY_VIRTUAL_TEXTURING _ADDITIONAL_LIGHTS_VERTEX _FORWARD_PLUS _MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS _MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS_SCREEN _RECEIVE_SHADOWS_OFF

Hi @kuriyama

Welcome to the Ceisum community.

If I understand correctly, you are having trouble with Cesium for Unity. I moved this thread to the Cesium for Unity category where people experienced in Cesium for Unity are more likely to see and respond to it.

Hi @kuriyama, welcome to the community!

I’m not sure I can identify the error in that log. It looks like these are variables used to compile the shader. Was there an actual “fail” or “error” message that was printed out?

In any case, it would help us to know the following:

• What versions of Unity and Cesium for Unity are you using?
  • What data are you using in your level? For example, Cesium World Terrain?
  • Are you able to see similar build errors on the Cesium for Unity samples project?

Once we have this beginning information, we can troubleshoot from there. Thank you!