Specifying the order of layers

Hi, I have a couple of questions regarding layer ordering:

1. Currently, WMS layers are displayed over the labels. Is there a way to make the labels appear on top of the WMS overlays?
  2. Can I define the order in which WMS layers are displayed on top of one another? I want to keep the order even In case a layer is disabled and enabled again. I don’t want to reload all the layers.
  1. Currently, WMS layers are displayed over the labels. Is there a way to make the labels appear on top of the WMS overlays?

Which datasets are your labels coming from? If It’s a Bing Maps layer, then this is probably not possible, because the satellite imagery and the labels are served as a single set of pictures. There’s no way to separate them and insert something between them.

To achieve what you want, you’ll need a dataset that provides satellite imagery and labels separately.

1. Can I define the order in which WMS layers are displayed on top of one another? I want to keep the order even In case a layer is disabled and enabled again. I don’t want to reload all the layers.

Not currently. Overlays are added in the order their OnEnable is called. I wrote an issue for it: