viewing overlapping entities

Is there a way to view overlapping entities in cesium like spiderfire in google earth?

An image for example:

Thanks!

Hi there,

Take a look at our Clustering example. Hopefully that gives you the functionality you need.

Thanks,

Gabby

Thanks but i can get the id's of overlapping entities by using drill picking.
The problem is how to spread overlapping entities so the user can see them all, without zooming, like the picture in the link.

Is it been implemented already by cesium or maybe someone else already done it?

Oh, I see. You’ll need to implement that behavior yourself. Are you using billboards or labels? There are some options for moving the display without changing the actual position, like eyeOffset and pixelOffset.

Thanks,

Gabby

Hello,

I'm looking for a way to get the IDs of entities that are overlapping (exactly what nao... is able to do), and I ran across this. Would one of you be so kind as to point me to an example of this?

What I'm ultimately trying to do is find all overlapping entities from two or more loaded KML files.

Thanks!
Michael

So i decided to create a mixin that will do it. Is there an offset functionality for the all entity without knowing what it contains of(maybe its billboard or label or maybe neither of those)?

Hi, Michael its a function called drillPicking inside the scene object. Works exactly like the pick function except it returns an array of entities.

Actually, we have this example, which looks like the behavior you want.

Also you can see a drill picking example here, click “Drill-down picking”.

Also you can see a drill picking example here, click “Drill-down picking”.

Thanks that's what i was looking for.