Volume Rendering?

Has anyone attempted to incorporate volume rendering into Cesium, such that I could be pointed to their approach? I have a large amount of point data that I want to display as a volume. My first thought was to modify the way 3D Tiles point clouds are rendered, but before I delve too deeply into that I wanted to make sure I’m not reinventing the wheel.

I personally haven’t seen any implementations of volume rendering in Cesium, so there is definitely room for you to experiment. Would you be going with a raycasting approach?

在 2017年9月27日星期三 UTC+8下午10:37:51,Ingulit写道:

Has anyone attempted to incorporate volume rendering into Cesium, such that I could be pointed to their approach? I have a large amount of point data that I want to display as a volume. My first thought was to modify the way 3D Tiles point clouds are rendered, but before I delve too deeply into that I wanted to make sure I'm not reinventing the wheel.

ye.Now ,I met the questionn .Volume Rendering,but i get the

but i can't change the raw data to png .how to change it.

The Cesium team doesn’t maintain that project, but I see you opened an issue there https://github.com/MikesWei/CesiumMeshVisualizer/issues/1. Hopefully you get your problem resolved quickly.