Hi! I am trying to display a model with a lot of faces given its’ vertices, and my current method is following:
- Compute the all the triangles that make up the model
- Create a polygon geometry for each triangle
- Create a instance for each geometry
- Add all triangle instances to a primitive
- Add the primitive to the scene
The performance of this method is ok. It is sure faster than add all triangles as separated entities, but still taking 5-6 second to load 60K triangles. I wonder if there are faster or more elegant ways to display the model, with or without triangles. Any help or suggestion is appreciated!