When loading 3D Tiles, there is an issue where some random tiles' b3dm data cannot be loaded

I have used Alibaba’s OSS to sign each b3dm file to ensure that the data cannot be used by others. Therefore, I have used the Cesium.Resource method to load the files. The code is shown below.

I have examined all the network requests in the browser’s network panel, and they all return a status code of 200, indicating that all the tiles are being returned as expected. However, during the loading process, there are instances where tiles fail to load or appear as a blurry mess at random positions. Additionally, any subsequent requests for new tiles at the same failed positions also fail to load.

In the console, I see the following error message.

However, when I place this 3D Tiles on my local machine and access it directly through an Nginx proxy, there are no errors, and all the b3dm files can be loaded successfully.
Previously, I was using Cesium 1.80, and I was also using the Cesium.Resource which could load 3D Tiles without any errors. Furthermore, as long as the version was higher than 1.80, it seems that this issue would occur. However, due to work requirements, I had to upgrade the version of Cesium. Currently, I am using Cesium 1.115, and during this period, I have tried several versions such as 1.114, 1.108, and so on.