1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
- my machine cannot run this demo as of 2/8/18 and we have an app built upon it
- I am seeking help configuring my machine to understand the gotchas
- This demo ran fine on 2/7/18 and before
2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
- The demo site
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
- I would like to vet our custom app before releasing it to my customers that likely also have this laptop
4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
- Windows 10, Lenovo Thinkpad, Intel Graphics 520 card
- I am getting a WebGL error with Chrome Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- With EI11 and Edge I do not get an error