1.35BUG

Hello, I'm using the latest version 1.35 to build a simple earth error(fragment shader failed to compiled.) on the 76803240 resolution screen, and 1.34 of the 3dtiles branch versions do not have this problem. Will it be fixed in the next release? Thanks.in addition,when I load the 3dtiles at 76803240 resolution when the camera height decreases after a few seconds, this error will appear--Failed to execute"shaderSource" on "WebGlRenderContext":paraneter 1 is not of type 'webGlShader'.

Hi,

We need a little more context to figure out what’s going on here. Could you please provide a code sample so we can replicate this?

Thanks,

Gabby

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
        <head>
                <meta charset="utf-8" />
                <title>加载3D影像</title>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="Build/Cesium/Cesium.js" ></script>
                <script type="text/javascript" src="ThirdParty/jquery-2.1.0.js" ></script>
                <link rel="stylesheet" href="Build/Cesium/Widgets/widgets.css" />
<style>#cesiumContainer{width:100%;height:100%;}</style>
        </head>
        <body>
                <div id="cesiumContainer"></div>
        </body>
        <script>
                //球构建
                var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer('cesiumContainer');

</script>
</html>
only this code,There is no problem with 1920*1080 and 3840*2160 resolutions,but crashes at 7680*3240 resolution, and crashes by clicking on F5.I'm looking forward to hearing from you soon.

OK, that does look like a issue. I’ve commented to reopened your issue, #5711. Sorry for the runaround.

Thank you for your reply,Can this problem be solved in the next release?