I'm trying to develop a feature where I fly to an entity (a building in this case) based on an attribute it has.
A bit of context:
· I have a CityGML with a few thousand buildings I'm serving through Ion as a tileset.
· All of the buildings in the CityGML have an attribute, let's call it "BuildingID". It is unique, meaning there are no buildings with the same value for it.
· Currently, users can click on the building and the camera will fly to it, in a similar fashion to what's found here with "Zoom to feature" selected: https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/Apps/Sandcastle/?src=3D%20Tiles%20Interactivity.html&label=3D%20Tiles
· I will have a list of buildings in the UI of the app. If the user selects a building on that list, I can retrieve the same BuildingID that's in the 3D model as an attribute.
· Here's the problem: I have no clue on how to "select" that building in order to fly to it.
If these were other data sources such a KML, I could retrieve the entity and fly to it, but with a 3D Tileset, I don't even know where to start.
I'm using Cesium 1.57, but I have no problems in updating if necessary.