Camera go underground after camera.flyto() complete

Hi everyone

I use camera.flyTo(), and then tilt the camera, the view goes underground. (even in the sandcastle Camera example, I met the same problem)

If I don’t use flyTo(), (e.g., zoom in manually or use setView), I never go underground.

This may be a bug. And I wonder how to fix it.

My Cesium is 1.36. The figure below is the camera underground with 3d-tiles model.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the report! We’re aware this is an issue, and are tracking in a GitHub issue here: https://github.com/AnalyticalGraphicsInc/cesium/issues/4327

Thanks,

Gabby

Thanks Gabby

In the issue you provided, the camera flyTo underground directly when flyTo() runs.

But in my case, every time after flyTo() runs, I can tilt the camera into underground.

I hope I describe the problem clearly.

Chris

在 2017年8月26日星期六 UTC+8上午3:10:13,Gabby Getz写道:

Got it, thanks for the clarification Chris.

Can you provide a code sample, preferably a sandcastle example? This will help track down the root of the problem, and I can open a GitHub issue if this is a whole new bug.

Thanks!

Gabby

Hi Gabby

You can just use the Camera demo in Sandcastile.

I run the demo, click any Fly to option, and then tilt the camera.

Thanks

Chris

在 2017年8月29日星期二 UTC+8上午4:41:33,Gabby Getz写道:

Hi Chris,

I don’t think I duplicate this. I’ve try every flyto option and then I rotate the view. I can’t get the camera to go underground.

Thanks,

Gabby

Thanks Gabby

I think it may be the slow internet speed for loading the terrain that cause the camera go underground.

I will try to figure it out later

Chris

OK, let us know if you can provide any more details so we can reproduce this!