When the camera flies into the ground, it will automatically fly into the ground in a few seconds.

Hi ,every

I set a camera to fly to the ground, after a few seconds after the camera will automatically fly into the ground, how do I solve this problem?thank you.

Hi there,

There are two relevant camera issues currently open that this could be, either jumping after terrain is loaded in or the camera going underground while terrain is loading. Could you clarify for me which one you are seeing?

Otherwise, please provide a code sample using Sandcastle so we can replicate the behavior.

Thanks!

Gabby

I just let the camera fly into the ground.
viewer.camera.flyTo({

destination : Cesium.Cartesian3.fromDegrees(126.55341401765695, 43.79776424440843, -30),

orientation: {

heading : Cesium.Math.toRadians(7.0),

pitch : Cesium.Math.toRadians(0.0),

roll : 0

}

});

In a few seconds the camera will automatically fly back to the ground
在 2017年12月29日星期五 UTC+8下午11:39:48,Gabby Getz写道:

I still not sure what the problem is. Can you provide more info? If you want it to be above the ground, make sure your height is positive. If you want it to happen instantly, you can optionally set duration to 0 in the camera.flyTo options.

This is my code:

I uploaded the video。I’ll wait for your reply!

在 2018年1月3日星期三 UTC+8上午4:48:30,Gabby Getz写道:

When the camera flies to the underground, Wait a few seconds,The camera will go back to the surface automatically,I want the camera to be constant in the underground。

在 2018年1月3日星期三 UTC+8上午4:48:30,Gabby Getz写道:

I understand, thank you for clarifying!

Unfortunately Cesium currently does nor support an underground camera. Someone also request underground camera controls in this thread, but this will probably ultimately fall under the umbrella of subsurface support, which is one of our highest priorities right now, so keep an eye on that GitHub issue.

Thanks,

Gabby

Hi Gabby!
I’m using Cesium 1.4.1,I created the character model of gltf,When I destroy the model,I found that cesium would make a mistake,But when I use version 3.8 there was no such problem.I feel very confused.need your help!

在 2018年1月5日星期五 UTC+8上午3:42:47,Gabby Getz写道: