Cesium 3d drone viewer help

hello everyone, I connected cesium.ion maps with a 3d model program I used.(thanks to @Jacky ) I have a 3d model of a construction site created with a drone. I connected this model with cesium in the same way, but some areas are under the cesium maps and are not visible because they are excavated. As a solution to this, I need to lift the model 20 meters into the air. But I don’t know how to do it. Your help is very important to me, thank you in advance.
The code I created is below. How should I add a plugin for the solution? (java scprit)

// Construct the viewer with just what we need for this base application
Cesium.Ion.defaultAccessToken = “myaccestoken” ,
var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer(‘cesiumContainer’;
timeline:true,
animation:true,
vrButton:true,
sceneModePicker:true,
infoBox:true,
scene3DOnly:true,
terrainProvider: Cesium.createWorldTerrain()
});

// Add credit to Bentley
viewer.scene.frameState.creditDisplay.addDefaultCredit(new Cesium.Credit(‘Cesium 3D Tiles produced by Bentley ContextCapture’));

// Create tileset. Do not forget to reduce the default screen space error to 1
var tileset = new Cesium.Cesium3DTileset({
url: “…/Scene/Production_5.json”,
maximumScreenSpaceError : 1
});

// Override behavior of home button
viewer.homeButton.viewModel.command.beforeExecute.addEventListener(function(commandInfo) {
// Fly to tileset
viewer.flyTo(tileset);

// Tell the home button not to do anything
commandInfo.cancel = true;

});

// Add tileset to viewer and set initial camera position
viewer.scene.primitives.add(tileset);
viewer.zoomTo(tileset);

You can go with multiplyByPoint to increase height. I’ve already replied on another similar post about it.

Check this another sandcastle example.

• Regards
1 Like

Thank you for your help @Jacky . But I still can’t come to a conclusion. I’m new to coding. Can you help more?

You can check this example

1 Like

I used similar codes in the example you gave, unfortunately I couldn’t make it to the main @Jacky

@yunuss006 you can use the logic given in that example and use it on your main code.

1 Like

Thanks for your @Jacky but I couldn’t reach the result

I would suggest you to alaborate your problem with the help of a sandcastle example.

• Regards

Hello @yunuss006 You can:
1 use ION and set the position of the model - including the height in a more convenient graphical way (very fast & simple solution)
2 read the possibilities of Cesium for working with underground layers and how to configure them
3 turn off the visibility of the tile in the desired region - for example by linking it to a button for convenience

All of these examples are in the sandbox - just search. Also, all these things are described in the documentation.
Have a nice day.