Cesium has started giving error since 28Feb2017

Hi,

I am trying out a new site using Cesium and it was deployed 2 weeks back. All was working well till yesterday.
Yesterday I saw that I was unable to get my js files from Cesium for a while in the morning (PST timezone). Possibly due to some error at Cesiumjs.org. Now it has started back but now its giving me below error for the same page where I have not changed anything.
Note In my code I am referring to the Cesium.js directly from the Cesiumjs.org website
Error Message below ---

message:"Expected 0 to be typeof number, actual typeof was string"
name:"DeveloperError"
stack:"Error↵ at new DeveloperError (https://cesiumjs.org/Cesium/Build/CesiumUnminified/Cesium.js:1327:19)↵

I did some research and got to know that Cesium 1.31 was release on 1st March and a method Quaternion.fromHeadingPitchRoll() has changed so its causing problems to me. Will find a solution and post it here

The issue that I was facing was related to rotating an object placed on map. Have fixed it. Below is the solution

Old Code ---
var yawOnlyRotation = Cesium.Quaternion.fromHeadingPitchRoll(positionModel._rotateHandleRotation - positionModel._modelRotation, 0.0, 0.0);

New Code –
       var hpr = new Cesium.HeadingPitchRoll(positionModel._rotateHandleRotation - positionModel._modelRotation, 0.0, 0.0);
       var yawOnlyRotation = Cesium.Quaternion.fromHeadingPitchRoll(hpr, result);