Cesium maps only showing on Play mode

Hi, does anyone know how to make the cesium maps show in the editor outside of play mode in UE5. In UE4, the maps always show but doesn’t seem to be the case for UE5.

Hi @mg281,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble! I have a few questions to narrow down what might be causing this problem.

• Can you make sure the “Update in Editor” setting on your 3D Tilesets is checked?
  • Are you seeing any error messages in the Output Log, whether in editor or during play?

The update in editor is all checked, there are no errors as all the tilesets are loaded on play but are not showing after it is stopped.

Hello @mg281,

In your viewport, please open the viewport options menu in the upper left and check to see if the “realtime” parameter is checked. Tilesets will not load if the viewport isn’t realtime.

Are you using a remote desktop software, by any chance? If so, please check out this thread for additional guidance.

If that is not the culprit, let me know and we’ll continue to troubleshoot.

-Alex

Amazing thank you that works! I am remoting in and that is what is causing the problems, the guidance in that thread solves the issue.