Cesium 如何使用离线地图

我想知道,cesium里面的其它城市的模型和白模如何加载,数据去哪里获取?

Why don’t you take a look at the document and ask again?
loading-assets-from-a-local-server

Hi @BB_Y, welcome to the community!

I want to know how to load models and white models of other cities in cesium, and where to get the data?

I’m not sure what you mean here. We do have a global dataset of buildings called Cesium OSM Buildings, which sounds similar to what you’re describing. You can stream them from us through Cesium ion, or license them from us for offline use.

But it sounds like you may be asking about other sources of data? It would help to get more information about your use case.

因为加载后,把网络关掉还是用不了啊,要是这个有用我还来论坛问?

我想加载本地文件夹的地图,目前的问题是,在有网络的情况下,我已经成功通过文件路径去加载了,但是我把我的网络关掉,重新打开ue,这个地图仍然无法加载出来

HI @BB_Y,

I want to load a map from a local folder. The current problem is that when there is a network, I have successfully loaded it through the file path, but when I turn off my network and reopen ue, the map still cannot be loaded.

That sounds quite strange. Our users (and ourselves) have been able to load local datasets without network connections, so I’m not sure why it isn’t working for you.

@zuec linked to a good resource, it’s our tutorial for adding datasets. Can you try to follow from Step 5 and see if it works for you? It includes a sample tileset that you can try to load locally. It would be helpful if you could test this, so that we can narrow down where the problem may be coming from. Thank you!

No, I mean, I want to have the maps of the local load with CesiumTileMapServiceRasterOverlay, but its classification shows that there is no time online? Is there any solution?

No, I mean, I want to use CesiumTileMapServiceRasterOverlay load the maps of the local, but the effect is very poor.