CesiumForUnityNative-Runtime.vcxproj

64>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: Cannot open file ‘…\extern\cesium-native\Cesium3DTilesContent\Debug\Cesium3DTilesContentd.lib’.
64>Builded the “CesiumForUnityNative-Runtime.vcxproj” project. - failure
65>------ Start build: Project: ALL_BUILD, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
65>Building Custom Rule C:/Users/PCN_VC/cesium-unity-samples/Packages/com.cesium.unity/native~/CMakeLists.txt
66>------ Builds skipped: Project: PACKAGE, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
66>No projects have been selected to build for this solution configuration.
67>------ Build skipped: Project: INSTALL, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
67>No projects have been selected to build for this solution configuration.
========== Builds: 63 successful, 2 failed, 0 up to date, 2 skipped ==========
========== The build started at 3:16 PM and took 03:20.562 minutes ==========

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: ‘…\extern\cesium-native\Cesium3DTilesContent\Debug\Cesium3DTilesContentd.lib’ 파일을 열 수 없습니다.
64>“CesiumForUnityNative-Runtime.vcxproj” 프로젝트를 빌드했습니다. - 실패
65>------ 빌드 시작: 프로젝트: ALL_BUILD, 구성: Debug x64 ------
65>Building Custom Rule C:/Users/PCN_VC/cesium-unity-samples/Packages/com.cesium.unity/native~/CMakeLists.txt
66>------ 건너뛴 빌드: 프로젝트: PACKAGE, 구성: Debug x64 ------
66>이 솔루션 구성에 대해 빌드하도록 선택된 프로젝트가 없습니다.
67>------ 건너뛴 빌드: 프로젝트: INSTALL, 구성: Debug x64 ------
67>이 솔루션 구성에 대해 빌드하도록 선택된 프로젝트가 없습니다.
========== 빌드: 63개 성공, 2개 실패, 0개 최신 상태, 2개 건너뜀 ==========
========== 빌드이(가) 오후 3:16에 시작되었고 03:20.562 분이(가) 소요됨 ==========

I tried to solve this problem for 10 days at home and at work, but was not successful. How can I solve this problem?

The error that appears in Unity is like this.
NotImplementedException: The native implementation is missing so Update cannot be invoked. This may be caused by a missing call to CreateImplementation in one of your constructors, or it may be that the entire native implementation shared library is missing or out of date.
CesiumForUnity.Cesium3DTileset.Update () (at Reinterop/Reinterop.RoslynSourceGenerator/Cesium3DTileset-generated.cs:103)

Hi @mell_mell,

From what I’m seeing, it looks like you’re building the plugin yourself from Github. Can you check that you followed all of the developer setup instructions?

In particular, make sure that:

• You run dotnet publish Reinterop~ -o . before opening Unity on the project.
  • You add a space / linebreak to ConfigureReinterop.cs to force Unity to generate the files.
  • You build the native implementation using cmake in the native~ folder.

If something fails along the way, I would reinstall the project / package as a sanity check, because it may break the project if you do steps out of order. If you still can’t get it to work, please document exactly what you did leading up to the error. Thank you!