From ContextCapture to Cesium Ion

Hi,

I have an issue when i tried to upload my model created by ContextCapture as Cesium 3D Tiles. You can see below my files and error message, also my assed ID. I zipped my export data and uploaded to cesium, picked 3d Tiles and showed json file “export_cesium.json”.

How can i fix this issue? Did i choose wrong data type or upload wrong data?

Thanks.error1 file

It looks like the Data folder is nested within the data_yali folder, and in the export_cesium.json file, the uri for your tiles are formatted as Data\/Tile_10\/Tile_10.json. Have you tried zipping just the Data file so that the file path matches the one in export_cesium.json?

Hi Dzung, thanks for your answer and apologize i am late. Yes, i tried that before and the result was same (asset ID : 254085). Do you have any other suggestion?

Hi,

I was able to upload your asset with the mentioned fix. I’m hesitant to share the results here without your permission. Please reach out to support@cesium with the tile “From ContextCapture to Cesium ion” (same as this post) with your latest inquiry and I will share with you the example Sandcastle of the tiled asset as well as help you debug further. Thank you.

I just took another quick glance at the asset, the Data folder is nested within a zipped Data folder. So your current file structure is:
Data.zip/Data/Tiles…
when it should be:
Data.zip/Tiles…