How Can I Check that entity Box overlap with terrain and 3D tile Building?

For Geofecning I have to check the Entity Box Overlap Others

I made a 3D Grid on cesium and have to set as Geofence if the Box overlap others

so I find an Library but I don’t sure I can use this.

@Gwondori

Thank you for sharing this information. The library that you referenced seems like a great resource. However, I am unclear how you intend to use it. Could you please provide a little bit more information on your use case?

-Sam

I want detect something inside of 3D grid box entity, so I think I can use terraformer’s intersects method but that seems to use only in 2D polygon. so I ruined everything.

1 Like

@Gwondori

The terraformer idea seems promising to me. Could you possibly overlay your 3D grid with 2D polygons? This would allow you to have a 3D grid and detect intersections accurately. Let me know what you think! I would love to see a demo of what you have so far :grinning:

-Sam

1 Like

In now time I just made 3D Box Entity Grid and Geojson buildings only, I found so many references but I can’t get a Idea, 2D intersect are has some references but 3D is not.

1 Like

@Gwondori

Thank you for sharing this! This looks awesome :grinning: Do you have a sandcastle demo that you can show the community?

-Sam