how can I get this function done in cesium?

1. A concise explanation of the problem you’re experiencing.

As you can see in the attachment, I want to implement this function, which sticks the real-time video as textures on the model. I have already done it without cesium. But I don`t know how to do it in cesium. I used Shadow Map algorithm to do it. How can I get the same things done in cesium?I am not very familiar with cesium.

2. A minimal code example. If you’ve found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.

This is my code.I load the b3dm models and create a camera as the video camera which has real time video.Right now, I want to get the b3dm`s material and write shaders, which can switch the view point to the camera I created and get the fragment needed to be changed by real time video image. This is shadow map algorithm. I know I should use shadow map algorithm to get this thing done. But I dont know how to do it in cesium.

Hey Leo,

That sounds like a pretty cool feature! I think it might take a bit of work to do it in CesiumJS. We do have a viewshed package that essentially does something very similar in order to compute visibility and project sensors on a scene:

However, it’s not part of the open source framework. The best resource I can think of is the thread below (including the link to a series of blogs about the rendering engine) that might help you figure out what you need:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cesium-dev/9yJ-rkWf5d4/yMG2y0vkBwAJ

As an open source engine, all the rendering internals are accessible to you (they’re just not all exposed as part of the public API).