How to create a underground view?

I set polygon exturdeHeight to be negative, however i found it was difficult to see it on the ground or not. And camera can not palced underground. I want to know is there a way to placed camera underground, so users could see underground building more convient.
   Anyone helps? thanks!

Hello,

There is not currently a way to place the camera underground.

I’m not sure how up to date it is, but you might want to look at the ground push plugin: https://github.com/NICTA/cesium-groundpush-plugin

Best,

Hannah

在 2016年3月23日星期三 UTC+8下午11:15:39,Hannah Pinkos写道:

Hello,

There is not currently a way to place the camera underground.
I'm not sure how up to date it is, but you might want to look at the ground push plugin: GitHub - NICTA/cesium-groundpush-plugin

Best,

Hannah

On Wednesday, March 23, 2016 at 9:24:57 AM UTC-4, 2740...@qq.com wrote: I set polygon exturdeHeight to be negative, however i found it was difficult to see it on the ground or not. And camera can not palced underground. I want to know is there a way to placed camera underground, so users could see underground building more convient.
Anyone helps? thanks!

If i want to implement underground view ,where should i start?

You can fake the surface and then go below as in this example and 2 video links.
“Cesium video of global earthquake subsurface visualization”

This video uses Google Earth but also has a Cesium example.

“Geothermal subsurface video”

Here is the link to all the KMZ examples and at the bottom of the page are live Cesium examples of both subsurface earthquakes and geothermal.

“Supplemental subsurface KMZ & Cesium data sets”

This may not be exactly what you want but it is a way to view underground using a fake surface.

Hope this helps,

Reuben