1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
Hi everyone. I have a problem which I can't comfortably debug, hope you can help me advance.
· I am experiencing this problem on Chrome 72.0.3626.12.
· I am using Cesium 1.52.
· I have uploaded a KMZ to my Ion account. Textured, about 3Mb.
· I want to display in an already existing application I'm developing.
· I am loading the Ion asset with the following code.
· The asset loads succesfully (check with the Cesium.Cesium3DTileset readyPromise).
When the camera gets into a position where the asset would be rendered, the viewer freezes.
It doesn't crash, throw any WebGL error or console error.
The viewer does not respond to any UI input, doesn't finish the rendering of imagery or tiles if any was ongoing, doesn't actually load the problematic asset.
Commands can be introduced at the Chrome Dev tools console without any problem. For instance, I can do a viewer.flyTo() to the asset and it runs fine in the console, but still nothing happens in the actual viewer.
Loading the same asset in a simple Cesium Sandcastle works fine.
The application where the problem is happening is loading other 3D Tiles without problems.
What troubles me the most is I know my description sounds kind of stupid taking into account it works on a Cesium Sandcastle, and thus the problem must be in my code. But I was wondering if you could help me find out how to debug this. Since it throws no errors, I'm kind of clueless.
Thanks a lot for your help.
2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.