How to display points generated continuously as shown in the demo SLAMAP?

Hi guys, I found the demo SLAMAP in https://cesiumjs.org/demos/LSDSLAM/ and it seems great. Now , I have difficult in implemeting and repeating this result.

To my knowledge, Cesium loads a tileset which contains the relationship and arrangement of all the tiles(.pnts in this case) firstly, and then do the rendering process. In this way ,all tiles must generated first and then send to cesium to render ,so it can’t display in real time.

In the demo SLAMAP ,cesium can accept new points to render and the existed points stay the same, which indicates only a small new points is updated and the load time can be short. In the demo, once a tile is generated it can be loaded and send to cesium to render , that’s the result what i want exactly.

One way i can figure out is that rewrite the tileset.json once a tile is generated and then cesium reload the tileset.json, but this will lead to tiles existed reloaded again, which is time consuming and causes picture jumping in screen. So can anyone tell me how to render .pnts generated continuously? Thanks a lot.

在 2018年7月10日星期二 UTC+8下午8:39:39,winner huang写道:

Hi guys, I found the demo SLAMAP in https://cesiumjs.org/demos/LSDSLAM/ and it seems great. Now , I have difficult in implemeting and repeating this result.
To my knowledge, Cesium loads a tileset which contains the relationship and arrangement of all the tiles(.pnts in this case) firstly, and then do the rendering process. In this way ,all tiles must generated first and then send to cesium to render ,so it can't display in real time.
In the demo SLAMAP ,cesium can accept new points to render and the existed points stay the same, which indicates only a small new points is updated and the load time can be short. In the demo, once a tile is generated it can be loaded and send to cesium to render , that's the result what i want exactly.
One way i can figure out is that rewrite the tileset.json once a tile is generated and then cesium reload the tileset.json, but this will lead to tiles existed reloaded again, which is time consuming and causes picture jumping in screen. So can anyone tell me how to render .pnts generated continuously? Thanks a lot.

I am also confused to rend the ponit clouds in real time?

I’m not completely sure what the implantation details of this application are, but you should be able to contact the developers to discuss.

We actually just merged Time Dynamic Point Clouds into master, and it will be out with the Cesium release on August 1st. It allows you to associate Point Cloud tiles (.pnts files) with time intervals to display in Cesium, instead of processing them into a tileset.

Thanks,

Gabby