Incorrect Angle on Point Cloud PNTS Files in Cesium for Unity

I encountered an issue while loading terrain data in Cesium for Unity. I have a set of oblique photography b3dm files and point cloud pnts files for a specific region. Loading the b3dm files works fine, but when loading the pnts files, the angles are incorrect. After modifying the gltfUpAxis in the tileset.json file for the point cloud, the loading works correctly. However, theoretically, I shouldn’t have to modify the JSON file since the gltfUpAxis should be the same for both b3dm and pnts. Why is one correct and the other incorrect?

Hi @zdd900224, welcome to the community!

In the past, we’ve had people post about issues with their point clouds, but it turned out that they were tiled with the wrong orientation. For example: Point cloud data loading error. So my first question is to ask what you used to generate this data—it could be related.

If that isn’t similar to your problem, though, let us know. We would still appreciate more detail so we can diagnose your issue. In particular:

• Can you share a screenshot of the incorrect rendering?
  • Do the b3dm and pnts tiles belong to the same Cesium3DTileset?

Thank you in advance!

I’m very sorry that I only saw your reply due to some personal reasons.
I generated the data using a software:DJI Terra.
it can be assumed that b3dm and pnts belong to the same cesium3dtileset because I generated it using the same code, but the URLs are different.
Thank you again for your help!