Info box description bulk changes

i have a data like this, i need to update this data for the info boxdescription, is this possible in cesium. or if any other solution please let me know.

my mail id is thaainetwork@gmail.com Thanks.

@arasu

I apologize for the late response! It has been a very busy month at Cesium. Do you have any updates on this issue to share before we begin investigating?

-Sam

Thanks Sam,

Yes i need to update the building info by using csv/xlxs or anything else. If we can’t by csv/xlxs please suggest the format and if can please share the example.

@arasu

Do you think that JSON would be an appropriate format for you to use here? It is still unclear to me what your use case is. Can you please share some more information on the goals of your project? I am looking forward to learning more!

-Sam

Ya sure.

My goal is filter and display the building based on the sqft, building type rent/lease, lease type and proker name

Add info to the building above details
add dropdown for the above crederia
highlight the building based on the selection.
also we created json format for this
http://demo.sgligis.com:10020/

please help to add this property info to the building, so the filter function will work.
please suggest if you have any other option for this

Thanks

@arasu

Can you share with me some details on your current implementation?

-Sam

for the data update with json/csv, we didn’t get any idea, so we didn’t implement any in this.

Please suggest how to implement.

1 Like

@arasu

I’m assuming that you currently have a dataset of buildings and you are looking to add additional metadata to the dataset. From here, you wish to only display buildings with various properties. Is that correct?

If so, can you please provide some more information on how you are storing your building data? This is a necessary first step for me to help you figure out how to add metadata.

-Sam