Cesium is in an extraordinary position and are looking for a creative 3D developer to advance the future of virtual reality and augmented reality. Using real-world 3D geospatial data, you will apply VR to immersive training, simulation, and remote operations, and explore the potential of AR for in-field use.
Are you interested in this role? See below for more details.
What you’ll do
- Join the grassroots effort to build Cesium’s XR engine and applications for construction and defense
- Develop code in C++ and Unreal Engine or C# and Unity
- Develop immersive user interactions and high-performance graphics algorithms
- Use modern software development practices to create reusable libraries, unit tests, and documentation
- Participate in collaborative development using GitHub, code reviews, and CI
- Work in a fast-paced continuous learning environment
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with Unreal Engine or Unity software development
- Strong C++ or C# development skills with a focus on modular architecture, API design, and performance
- Exposure to geospatial software and/or data such as photogrammetry, point clouds, and terrain is a bonus
- Exposure to graphics techniques such as spatial data structures, rendering engine design, and shaders is a bonus
- Exposure to open standards such as glTF and 3D Tiles is a bonus
- Exposure to Oculus Quest HoloLens is a bonus
- BS or MS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent experience
This role can start remote due to covid. This role is based out of our headquarters in Philadelphia, PA.
- Competitive base salary and bonus
- Stock options to share in the growth that you help create
- 100% medical coverage for you and your dependents, and 99% coverage for dental and vision
- 401K with 100% matching up to 3% and 50% matching for 3-5%. 100% vested from day one.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays throughout the calendar year, including a winter break
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Learning opportunities including workshops and Kindle or Audible credits
- Frequent team social events (virtual due to covid)
- Center city office with roof deck and just steps from public transit (paused due to covid)
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks at the office (paused due to covid)
- Commuter benefit for public transit and parking (paused due to covid)
Cesium was awarded:
- 2020 Technology Startup Enterprise Award by the Philadelphia Alliance for Capital and Technologies (PACT)
- 2020 Startup of the Year in the Geospatial World Awards by Geospatial Media and Communications
- One of Philadelphia’s Best Places to Work in Tech 2020 by Tech in Motion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and invite candidates from all different backgrounds to bring their unique perspective to Cesium.
If interested in this role please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org