macOS driver bug for small clamp-to-ground polygons?

Hi,
I get weird rendering effects for small ground polygons (~300m) on macOS 12.6.x (Apple silicon, it seems to work on Intel-based Macs) - see attached image. This renders correctly on Linux and Windows and it is randomly affected by zoom/pan so I assume this is a bug in Apple’s driver.

Is there any known workaround?

From the rendering artifacts this could be related to the open #3171 but on completely different hardware (Apple M1/M2) and much newer macOS. Was there ever any resolution for #3171 (last edit was from 2017)?

Thanks
– Peter

Screen Shot 2023-05-23 at 5.56.48 PM

Sandcastle link is

I do have same exact issue where polygons clamp to terrain or 3d tile, they arent showing correctly there is visual artifacts on my Mac Studio. seems to be a driver issue if shapes are too close from each other.

I experience the same visual glitch on my Apple M1MAX, Ventura 13.4.1 and Safari 16.5.2.

I needed to update first line of the source code of the Sandcastle to be able to run it:

const viewer = new Cesium.Viewer("cesiumContainer", {
  terrainProvider: Cesium.createWorldTerrain
});

Hello,
I recently switched from a Windows laptop (lenovo) to a Macbook pro (Apple M1 Pro) and I am also experiencing some visual glitch for KML or geojson files overlaid on top of our photomesh.
I ran the test on Safari 16.6 and Ventura 13.5.

I experienced something different this time, still with the Apple Silicon M1:

• on Firefox: still experiencing some visual glitch for KML or geojson files overlaid on top of our photomesh
  • on Chrome: no problem on the KLM/geojson files; but the vectors are having other kind of glitch (bumping / weird poly lines)
  • on Safari: works perfectly !

Video recording for references: Loom | Free Screen & Video Recording Software | Loom

@Matt_Amato any ideas on this ?