Packaging Issue for UnrealGame in Linux

Build is complete

but I get

CDO Constructor (CesiumCreditSystemBPLoader): Failed to find Class’/CesiumForUnreal/CesiumCreditSystemBP.CesiumCreditSystemBP_C’
[2022.07.20-05.27.50:633][ 0]Error: CDO Constructor (CesiumCreditSystemBPLoader): Failed to find Class’/CesiumForUnreal/CesiumCreditSystemBP.CesiumCreditSystemBP_C’

CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Materials/Instances/MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClipping.MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClipping
[2022.07.20-05.27.50:633][ 0]Error: CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Materials/Instances/MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClipping.MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClipping

CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Materials/Instances/MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClippingAndWater.MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClippingAndWater
[2022.07.20-05.27.50:633][ 0]Error: CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Materials/Instances/MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClippingAndWater.MI_CesiumThreeOverlaysAndClippingAndWater

CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Textures/transparent1x1.transparent1x1
[2022.07.20-05.27.50:633][ 0]Error: CDO Constructor (CesiumGltfComponent): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/Textures/transparent1x1.transparent1x1

CDO Constructor (CesiumSunSky): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/MobileSkySphere.MobileSkySphere_C
[2022.07.20-05.27.50:633][ 0]Error: CDO Constructor (CesiumSunSky): Failed to find /CesiumForUnreal/MobileSkySphere.MobileSkySphere_C

When I run the executable.

Hi @sam_from_kognat,

That’s a strange set of errors, I’m not sure what might cause it. Are you able to package and run the Cesium for Unreal Samples project?

Kevin

More than happy to look into that in the next 24 hours, Australian time zone means it is currently out of hours.

Everything works as expected on a machine in my home office with the template example project

Will repeat this process on the work computer when in the office