PAMAP LiDAR on ion not showing up

I’m trying to look at the PAMAP LiDAR terrain in a Sandcastle but it isn’t showing up. No extent box is visible as for other tilesets. Here’s what I’m doing in Sandcastle:

// Grant CesiumJS access to your ion assets
Cesium.Ion.defaultAccessToken = "eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJqdGkiOiJkYTEzMGI2Zi1mYWU5LTQwYmItOTA5OS1iYTU3OTA4OTMyZDUiLCJpZCI6MjYsImlhdCI6MTQ4NTQ2MDUxOX0.7NstJ9cupuOeDYABgNHK6RZMIxPWoiSPI-qt_nklBlc";

var viewer = new Cesium.Viewer("cesiumContainer", {
  terrainProvider: new Cesium.CesiumTerrainProvider({
    url: Cesium.IonResource.fromAssetId(220772),
  }),
});
var layer = viewer.imageryLayers.addImageryProvider(
  new Cesium.IonImageryProvider({ assetId: 3 })
);

Looking north from AGI headquarters in Exton does not show the hill nor can I see the 6 foot elevation change from the parking lot to Valley Creek Blvd.

Hello,

Thanks for your question. Are you not seeing the extent box in your ion dashboard? It will typically show up there, but it does not appear in Sandcastle. It should look like this in the ion dashboard:

extent box

I see that this is an older asset. Were the features that you described visible in it before, and now they are absent? I looked at the source data and retiled it, and it seems valid and georeferenced correctly. Is there information you can share to help me locate the hill and elevation change you mentioned?

Thanks,
Matt

The dashboard shows the earth centered at (0, 0) when I click on the asset in the depot. I have seen the bounding box occasionally. I was simply trying to determine how much of the PAMap product was included. It appears from your image to be of a single tile and not the complete dataset. The description implies that all of Pennsylvania is included.

Thank you for that info. When I add the PAMap Terrain asset from Asset Depot and check the asset ID, I see that it is 3957:

When I use that terrain and zoom to AGI Headquarters, I believe I see the elevation change you’re looking for. Please see this Sandcastle.

Is asset 3957 the one you are looking for?