Raster Overlay Issues

Hello. I am getting some distortion issues regarding Raster ION overlay. I have two competing tiles as well as seam and distortion issues. I’m not sure why this is happening. Any ideas?

Hi @SNChris,

What version of Cesium for Unreal are you using? I remember a bug like that, but it was quite awhile ago now. The latest version, released yesterday, is v1.11.0.

If you are running a recent version, is there anything unusual about the model you’re attaching the overlays to? Is it Cesium World Terrain, or something else? It might help to see your level setup more generally.

Kevin

Hello Kevin,

I updated to v1.11.0 and I am still getting the issues.

I am attaching it to the Cesium world terrain.

Ok, thanks for trying the upgrade. I can’t quite tell what’s happening from your screenshot. Are you using multiple raster overlays? Please share your level setup in detail.

Here is the set up

Ok so when you have two raster overlays, it’s essential that each be assigned a unique “Material Layer Key” property. You should set the bottom one to “Overlay0” and the top to “Overlay1”. We’ll be releasing a tutorial that explains this much better very soon. I can’t be sure that’s the problem from your screenshot, but it’s the first thing I’d check.

KEVIN!!! That was it. Thank for your help.