Software Requirements for Cesium

1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I want to use Cesium in a larger system. I'm looking for a set of software requirements to which Cesium was built, so there can be traceability.

2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
N/A

3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
System and software requirements for the larger application need to be formally accounted for.

4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
N/A

A similar question was asked before, check out this thread:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/cesium-dev/qJp7IYSqOVU/r51BvBPmDQAJ

Thx, but that is not what I am after. Looking for the set of functional requirements that drove the development of the features and capabilities if the software.

Dan Pompea
Djpompea@gmail.com

719-432-9602 cell/text

Dan,

No such list exists. As an open source project, Cesium grew organically from the needs and desires of our community. There was no formal “requirements phase” like in traditional commercial software. That being said, we understand that sometimes users need to do all kinds of paperwork for contractual, government, or other legal reasons when building larger systems out of Cesium. If reach out to Tim at tim@cesium.com, he may be able to help you with your exact needs.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Dan, If you are looking for a list of features, we have a features checklist.