UE5.03 crashes log

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000250

UnrealEditor_CesiumRuntime!TArray<TScriptDelegate,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >::RemoveAllSwap<<lambda_91e272c2e6003ae2685cd0d06095ff3e> >() [D:\RocketSync\5.0.0-19505902+++UE5+Release-5.0\Working\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:2456]
UnrealEditor_CesiumRuntime!ACesium3DTileset::BeginPlay() [D:\build\U5M-Marketplace\Sync\LocalBuilds\PluginTemp\HostProject\Plugins\CesiumForUnreal\Source\CesiumRuntime\Private\Cesium3DTileset.cpp:557]
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

What were you doing when this happened? Can you give us instructions to reliably reproduce it?

I get the same issue! Everything was good until I changed the level of detail for the 3DTileset. Even if I made it back, it crashes everytime I press play or render the scene.

Any news?

Hi @Lucas_Mateluna,

Can you give us more information about what you did leading up to the crash? Does it only crash in your project, or are you able to reproduce the crash with the Cesium for Unreal Samples?

The best way we can help you is if we have give step-by-step instructions for how to reproduce the error.

Hi. Yes it only crash in this project, after I changed the Level of Detail Maximum Screen Space Error to something lower. Now, even if I change it back, it keeps crashing.

Is there a way to reinstall the plugin?

I did, but now the marketplace dont recognize that there is no plug in anymore and doesnt allow me to install it again :frowning:

Hi @Lucas_Mateluna,

I’m not sure how that happened, but you can try manually installing the Cesium for Unreal files in the correct place.

Go to the Github releases page and download the binaries for the Unreal Engine versions / operating systems you need. Then, locate where Unreal Engine is installed on your computer. Place the Cesium for Unreal folder in the Engine/Plugins/Marketplace folder. For example, this would be
C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Plugins\Marketplace for Unreal 5.0.

Let us know how it goes!

Keep crashing. :frowning:
Its working on other projects with the same UE version, but I dont want to loose all this project because of Cesium Plugin. Any advice?

I’m not sure how much help we can give, since we don’t know what’s in your project that could be interacting with Cesium for Unreal. I would try making a copy of the level / project where you’re seeing this crash, and removing items one by one to see if the crash persists. If you are using any other plugins, it may also help to disable them too. (And you can share which ones you’re using, in case we know one of them is incompatible with Cesium for Unreal.)

The issue seems to appear if there is a sequencer in the scene. The project no longer crashes if the sequencer is deleted.

We just merged a PR that should fix this issue, and it will be in the next release: