Unreal crashes when I try to render my sequence with Cesium

Hi! I am trying to render out my sequence in Unreal Engine 5. I Use Cesium as a backdrop in the horizon, to prevent my scene from just floating in the middle of nowhere. However, if i try to play my level (its supposed to be an animation, so playing doesnt matter too much but its the same issue) or if I try to render out the sequence my whole UE5 crashes. I do know cesium is the issue here, because it works if i get rid of it and it mentions Cesium in the error I receive. I have tried both the movie render queue AND the legacy one, but considering it also happens if i just try to play my level I assume its not a problem with the rendering tool I use.

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000000250

UnrealEditor_CesiumRuntime!TArray<TScriptDelegate,TSizedDefaultAllocator<32> >::RemoveAllSwap<<lambda_91e272c2e6003ae2685cd0d06095ff3e> >() [C:\Program Files\Epic Games\UE_5.0\Engine\Source\Runtime\Core\Public\Containers\Array.h:2456]

UnrealEditor_CesiumRuntime!ACesium3DTileset::BeginPlay() [D:\cesium-unreal\cesium-unreal\packages\CesiumForUnreal\HostProject\Plugins\CesiumForUnreal\Source\CesiumRuntime\Private\Cesium3DTileset.cpp:543]
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_Engine
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor_UnrealEd
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
UnrealEditor
kernel32
ntdll

Hi @JonBAndersen,

That looks like a strange error. Can you give us more details about your level? Is it just Cesium World Terrain in the scene, or are you using other tilesets?

Hi! I ended up just recreating my entire level (I wanted to do it anyways since i had quite a lot of fundamentals i wanted to change) and it works flawlessly in my new level.

However, in the old one it does not. I have quite a lot of asset packs added to my project and the only one im NOT using in this newer one is the DecalRoadsRVT (Easy Decal Roads RVT in Blueprints - UE Marketplace) so this MIGHT be the culprit. Either way it works in my new level so this is luckily not a big issue for me anymore

Edit: The issue just occurred on my new level aswell… So it is not the decal roads causing it. The weird thing is that I did not add anything new or did anything new since it worked last time. I have done constant test renders to make sure its working and no all of a sudden it crashed my software again out of nowhere it seems. Very frustrating

Edit2: I deleted all my sequences in the level and it is now working again! I will set them all up and double check after every single one to try and pinpoint which sequence is causing the issues and hopefully then figure out where the problem lies. Best case they all work, but it is definitely an issue tied to my sequences