Unable to get CesiumViewerWidget to work (even on earlier version)

Not to bother you all any more that I already do, but I am really struggling with how to get a basic CesiumViewerWidget working. Even on earlier versions on Cesium, I get the same errors in my console: “Uncaught ReferenceError: define is not defined” and “Uncaught ReferenceError: CesiumViewerWidget is not defined”

This is my code:

Demo @import url(/Source/Widgets/Dojo/CesiumViewerWidget.css); body { padding: 0; margin: 0; overflow: hidden; }

I’ve tried using different versions, different sources, different imports, etc… I’M STUCK, PLEASE HELP ME!

Thanks for posting your HTML file, that makes it much easier to see what’s going wrong. CesiumViewerWidget (currently) requires Dojo. Take a look at the source of

http://cesium.agi.com/Cesium/Apps/Sandcastle/gallery/Cesium%20Viewer%20Widget.html

and base your application on that. In particular, you need to include dojo.js and use the require system to load the CesiumViewerWidget class. You’ll probably need to adjust the relative paths in that file, to match your directory structure.

Scott