1. A concise explanation of the problem you're experiencing.
I'm new to Cesium and found it extremely interesting.
I am doing a project in my undergrad course and I was looking for a way to get the following things done.
1. Convert 2D images to 3D
2. From the 3D point cloud extract the dimensions of all buildings( by dimensions I mean
base area and height of all buildings).
Could you please tell me if Cesium allows this?
2. A minimal code example. If you've found a bug, this helps us reproduce and repair it.
3. Context. Why do you need to do this? We might know a better way to accomplish your goal.
I need to estimate the property tax of a locality.Get at least a first order approximate.
4. The Cesium version you're using, your operating system and browser.
I'm using Cesium 14.0 , Windows, Google Chrome